Brown & Brown Private Client Group - Personal Insurance
The professionals at Brown & Brown Fort Lauderdale Private Client Group know and understand that the insurance needs of high net worth individuals, families, and businesses are unlike those of any other demographic.
Brown & Brown Private Client Group provides:
- The STRENGTH and resources of one of the world's top ten largest independent insurance brokerages, with outstanding performance year after year.
- Corporate EXPERTISE in serving a total spectrum of clients, from individuals to large corporate entities.
- Powerful PARTNERSHIPS with some of the industry's premier carriers, both regional and national.
- PERSONAL SERVICE as a trusted advisor, making sure clients are properly covered from the outset, seeking the most efficient and effective solutions at the most competitive price.
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE and commitment from trained advisors who live and work in the communities they serve.
There is no "one size fits all" solution
In addition to standard property and casualty insurance, Brown & Brown Fort Lauderdale Private Client Group offers:
- Luxury Homeowner Policies
- Excess Flood
- Exotic and Antique Automobiles
- Private Collections (Jewelry, Fine Art, Wine, Furs)
- Luxury Yacht & Marine
- Private Aviation
- Builder's Risk
- Kidnap, Ransom, & Extortion
- Domestic Workers' Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Not for Profit Board of Directors and Fiduciary Liability
- Multi-State and International Accounts
Providing Peace of Mind Through Personal Service
What Makes our Carrier Partners Unique?
We are able to customize our client's coverage with specific amenities and options that are not available to the general market such as:
- Wildfire Protection
- Primary Flood Coverage by Endorsement
- Worldwide Personal Liability Coverage up to $50 million
The rewards of your hard work may not have come easy but can be lost literally in a flash. By teaming up with a professional at Brown & Brown Fort Lauderdale Private Client Group you can rest assured that proper planning will help mitigate the financial consequences of an unfortunate incident.
You don't just have a policy; you have a Brown & Brown Advisor, and that makes all the difference.